G

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, December 24th, 2021 6:59 PM

Closed

ACCN and ACCNX not working on ESPN apps

The ESPN apps are not recognizing my XFINITY cable subscription, yet. I’ve contacted Xfinity and was advised to contact ESPN. Contacted ESPN and they said to contact XFINITY. I saw where this “should” work in January on one of the posts, but no one has said why it’s not working now and should work later.

I have XFINITY for cable and internet, so that’s not an issue. I live in a region that has ACC teams, so not the issue. I have an XFINITY TV package that has ACC Network, so that’s not the issue. I’m a diehard SEC fan, but Women’s 🏀 fan even more. I was excited to finally get ACC Network to watch more 🏀 outside of the SEC before the Final Four. Conference games are getting started soon, please have a fix soon.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I posted similar issue today and now that I'm looking through the site I find many more like this post/question. It was posted 12/24/21 and no responses at all from Xfinity in 17 days. What is the point of these forums if not monitored?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

358 Messages

u/user_d6f8ef , Hi thanks for messaging about your concerns with the ACC network and ACCN Extra streaming steaming services and I also apologize for no one responding to your response. The messages when there are a lot can get lost in this transaction but I'm here now and I can help. 

So, the ACC network through our services will work but we do not honor or link up with any streaming apps as in the ability of our customers to be able to watch and use us as a provider on these streaming apps. ACC Network Extra and  ESPN+ is a TV channel that you can watch with a live TV streaming services only not through a cable provider or service. The two streaming apps you are mentioning can only be accessed if you pay for that streaming service only so it will have to be 2 streaming services you will have to pay for to access ACC Network Extra and ESPN+.

I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum or work for Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here