DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I pay well over $200 per month and I have no option through Comcast to even pay extra to get the ACC Network. So I tried downloading the ESPN app and using the Amazon fire stick and they all ended up asking for my service provider which ended in “You need to Contact your service provider because there is no current contract “  Way to go Comcast... You turned your favorite customer into very unhappy.  My family and I are huge ACC fans and I may be forced to look at other options 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I completely agree and am very upset that Comcast would rather pad their bottom line rather than offer their customers the most up to date packages. If the ACC network is not added, Comcast can consider my business gone as soon as my 12 month agreement is up.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Xfinity- please complete whatever you have to do in order to add coverage of the ACC Network!! Footbal, Basketball, Baseball- all of the ACC teams and sports. Your customers will thank you.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am very disappointed that Comcast does not offer ACC channel. It’s unbelievable the amount I pay you then have to pay for Hulu Live for basically one channel. It’s time to add ACC or I may cancel at some point

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I was just told this by a Comcast employee when I called in to ask where they were in the on-going "negotiations."  Does this mean the "negotiations" have broken down?  See ya Comcast.  I'm headed back to Verizon with all of my business accounts. 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Please add ACC Network to the channel line up.

This shouldn't be that difficult.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Will the ACC Network be available soon?

I'm very disappointed that Comcast has still not added it. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When are you gonna get ACC network?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Does xfinity plan on adding the ACC Network anytime soon? If not, please consider it. Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

I feel the same way. I am leaving Comcast in the spring for Frontier and Dish. Frontier no longer has data caps will comcast does. I am angry that I can't watch my football games because Comcast is the only provider who does'nt carry the ACC Network.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

When will Xfinity have the ACC network?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Whenever they do it, it will probably be too late for this basketball season.  Of course, I would gladly switch providers over this, but Comcast has a monopoly on my building.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am very disappointed that I could not watch the Notre Dame football game tonite because Comcast does not carry the channel. But ATT,direct TV they do. Direct tv keeps calling me to switch. I pay a lot of money for TV service. I get channels that I don’t even watch. ACCN is an important channel just as any of your other ones. When are we going to get it. I hope it’s very very soon. I don’t want to switch providers

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am cancelling my Xfinity service as of tomorrow due to Comcast not carrying the ACC Network.  Customers have been patient enough for Comcast to work out a "deal", and there are a multitude of other cable carriers that offer ACC Network .  That is all.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I went to the local COMCAST office and asked about this and was told that they were working on an agreement.  When I asked for a status, they didn't have one.  When I asked when they would be letting customers something, they said that they would send out a notice.  When I asked when that might be, next week, next month, next year?  They said, they didn't know.  I went home, contacted another service provider and scheduled an install date.  Will I continue with Xfinity?  No.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here