DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will Xfinity carry the ACC Network?  I needed to go to a friend's house to watch the UVA vs. Florida State football game last night.  It was a great game.  My friend has Fios. He's nice, but I can't move in with him.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Is xfinity going ti provide the ACC Network?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Between my residence and business, I pay about $350  per month for Comcast to provide me internet at both locations and residential cable tv service at my home.

Luckily, I can USE that internet connection and connect to A COMPETITOR PROVIDER to get a great connection in order to watch the ACC Network.

It is a disturbing that COMCAST is standing hard ground and requiring me to pay a competitor to provide me with ACC Network.

COMCAST YTD Net income is at 6.6 Million dollars for 2019; would adding ACC Network really break the bank?

Source:  https://www.cmcsa.com/news-releases/news-release-details/comcast-reports-2nd-quarter-2019-results

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will you be like your competition and offer Acc network ?  Big ten, PAC 12 and Sec are available, please make the Acc available......

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why are you not carrying the ACC Network?  Is is because it is from a competitor?  You carry the Big 10 and SEC networks?  The ACC has the college football and basketball champions.  What's the problem?

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Why is this network not offered even as an upgrade? 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

@shark99
Kind of impossible to have it as any upgrade if there’s no agreement in place

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

It's almost October!!

Hurry up and add this channel. Every other major provider has added the ACC Network. What is the hold up??

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I agree!!! I am in SC frantically looking for the Clemson game only to be incredibly disappointed that WE DONT GET ACC NETWORK!!! Are you serious???? As usual money and politics are more important than the customer. We pay a ton of money for tv, internet and we can’t even get a college game Channel. Shame on you and ESPN!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Great job Comcast for your inability to make a deal and acquire the ACC network like all the other majors out there. Obviously your profits are far superior then the customer experience @Tom Karinshak. We patiently wait for our beloved college football season to start, plan friends and family gathering to watch the local teams play only to stumble though channels and learn that the largest cable provider in Florida does not carry the games. If Comcast really cared about their customers experience, they would of made a deal before the season started, even if a one year deal that would put a small dent in profits. Most customers would pay extra for this channel to be included. Funny how if I want certain channels I need to spend extra for an upgrade to include hundreds of useless channels most have no desire to watch or never will watch, but the claim behind not making a deal is that it’s not fair to our customers to have to pay more for a network they previously included.... whatever, you are clearly hiding behind the customers for your greed to not pay up and include this network. If I wasn’t tied to this service through my corrupt HOA agreement, you would of been cut already. You all need to hire some leaders that known about providing a valued service to their customers or you will see your profits fall way more then they would for coughing up a few bucks to include a major college football network.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

ACC NETWORK

When will comcast start carrying the acc network>

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

5 years ago

Evidently, Comcast has no interest in hearing from other customers who want the ACC network since they've locked the thread.  

I wish to add my voice to the growing number of subscribers who demand that Comcast carry the ACC network.  If Comcast refuses, I will drop my premium services and subscribe to another outlet that carries the ACC network.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

When is Xfinity going to offer the ACC Network? I've been a loyal (and high-spending) Xfinity customer for 6.5 years, and I am shocked and irritated that I cannot view ACC football games without signing up for YouTubeTV, Hulu, or one of the other streaming services that are already on board with ACCN. This is unnacceptable, and here in the southeast, there are tons of unhappyh Xfinity customers over this issue. Please, please, please get your act together and resolve whatever contractual issues are holding up our ability to view the ACC Network.

Thanks,

Proposalbee

Atlanta, GA

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

ACC Network has been active for more than a month and unfortunately Comcast Xfinity has not joined the parade. Let's get it on the system - VA, PITT, & BC fans want it as do those of us who grew up in ACC Country !!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Where's ACC Network? Do I have to go to Dish network to get it?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here