bossbabe3's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 2:39 PM

Xfinity Service Cut OFF “ DEATH IN MY FAMILY”

Xfinity Cut off my internet and WiFi! I have no service! I notified the xfinity chat agent that I had a death in my family due to Car Accident and Domestic Violence dispute! I told the agent to change my past due date to October 4th! They told me a change would be made to the date! 

yet I wake up this morning and no change was made and my service was cut off! I’ve been with xfinity for 7 years! I don’t deserve this! 

I’m completely shattered and heartbroken by this! I’m a disabled veteran! I didn’t deserve to be treated this way! I’m going through a financial hardship right now! 

if possible can someone help me restore my services! I need immediate help ASAP right now! 

Thank You and Have a blessed Day 🙏🏽

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

23 days ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support @bossbabe3.  We're glad to hear from you and offer our sincerest condolences.  You have reached out to the right place to have your billing concerns addressed.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your details so that we can get started. 

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here