jbuzz74's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 24th, 2022 3:38 AM

Closed

Xfinity is truly the worst!!!

Xfinity is so hard to even get a person on the phone to help with problems in billing. They mislead the cost. They won't even tell you on the phone you are going over on internet data. They avoid the topic like the plague. Last month I didn't understand I was actually going over internet data I've never even come close before. I thought they meant mobile data. They sent a text that said I'm at 90% and then my internet slows way down and I need this for work. I called last month and asked a customer service rep about it. He didn't know what I was talking about. Now I try to call and I get the horrible fake typing bot that constantly tries to redirect me to a link that wont even work because you've slowed my internet down!!! I can handle a 10 fee I suppose except I am paying for "unlimited" but I can't handle them purposely slowing my internet and avoiding the topic. I can't speak to anyone. They have jacked the price around so much I feel like I'm being gaslit everytime I call and try to figure it out. What the H**k? Every time I finally speak to a person they want to transfer it ends up consuming hours of my time I dread calling and trying to fix issues. You have a monopoly on internet here and treat us like we don't matter. It's infuriating! I've had it with Xfinity. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @jbuzz74 and thank you for your feedback. We are happy to help you with your internet service and want to assure you that even if you use the 1.2TB of data that we never slow your internet speeds, so something else must be going on. Our team is here and happy to help you, please send a direct message to us with your full name and complete address:

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3fgHwLP for an example.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am very recently new to Xfinity. You are so right. they are terrible.  In my opinion  In my opinion The only explanation I can come up with to explain how I was repeatedly treated is that the tech support people hate americans. First of all I don't believe they are actuallly texting.  In my opinion I believe they are hitting buttons that produce sentences that may or may not answer your question. The first button they hit is  (i am paraphrasing)" i am sorry for your inconvenience"  second "i am going to assist you" But they never do . Then after you can't take the torture they are meeting out to you and request someone call you back they say "I can't make outgoing calls from this department  Please call 888etc."   In my opinion They know as you do that that won't do any good because you have called that number 8 times already.  In my opinion These sadists  are LOL at how upset you most be at this point. In my opinion they take great sadistic pleasure in causing you as much pain and suffering as they can ( in my opinion) 

Did you know: In my opinion I have heard they give the same treatment to people in hospice, who are mustering all their remaining energy to keep breathing and stay alive. In my opinion maybe these people are just trying to enjoy their last day on earth by watching TV, going on the internet or talking on their phone. In my opinion I have heard they get this same sadistic treatment.

The preceding was my opinion and I could be wrong

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

This is not the type of experience we want for any of our customers using our services. I would love a chance to turn this around, @user_0a2a3d. Is there a specific issue with your services you are experiencing? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

Hi, @user_0a2a3d I would love to help. Can you provide me more information regarding the situation? Are your services not working properly? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

service degrades with inclement weather. i have been telling them for years. pretty sure the customer phone system was designed by someone who kicks puppies.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here