U

Friday, June 7th, 2024 10:12 PM

Xfinity Is breaking the Mobile Contract With increasing the Mobile line from $15 to $20.

Hi,

I just bought the Iphone 15 pro with some credit. The contract says I have to continue with one line which is for $15 for next two year.  There is some technical issue in restarting my Internet account so they created my new account without telling me. As you no they  charge $25 fine if you don't have internet services. Now my both mobile and Xfinity internet is in different account. They told me that they will  merge it with the same credit so I should not get $25 fine, but they increase my mobile line prices. Which is not legal as I have sign the contract of two year with $15 line. Customer care is not supporting and saying I have to $20 as there is increase in the service charge.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 months ago

Hey user_sf2ddt, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. Xfinity Mobile doesn't have term contracts and you may be referring to the internet promotion. Our website here walks you through checking the agreements. I can also take a look to see what is going on with the billing if you can send us a direct message.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

So what contract did I signed when I buy my mobile phone which say I have to continue your service for next two years. I don't have access to my previous account as you guys have deleted it. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

824 Messages

user_sf2ddt to answer your question with specifics, we would need to obtain additional information from you privately. Are you able to send a direct message to us using the steps Nicolas listed above?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

10 days ago

WOW I just found out today looking at my BILL! I just dropped Xfinity Internet for Fiber and saving money$ I kept the TV plan for now. But I am also getting ready to KICK Xfinity to the curb! When I go over 1gig per month they wack me $$$$ I usually use wifi 90% of the time. So the other company named after a candy hint hint. You must prepay for 3 months but it comes out to $15 per month with a BONUS you get 5 gig! Which I will never go over! So Xfinity if your reading this Many of US are TIRED of you stealing money$$

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

10 days ago

I find it NOT FUNNY they warn you by TEXT you are running out of DATA! But NO text warning you we are RAISING RATES 33% Now that's one big JUMP! XFINITY you are on NOTICE! We all are shopping NOW! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here