U

Thursday, August 29th, 2024 5:08 AM

Xfinity Charge on account after cancellation

I received a charge on my account after I took the time to cancel my account with an agent. Now when I try to figure out why I was charged and try to say that I should not be charged because my services are cancelled I get sent to Xfinity assistant which has not been helpful. It takes me to schedule a call back and I keep getting an error that says "We are having some trouble scheduling your callback" I am very frustrated and would love some help. 

Official Employee

• 

946 Messages

16 days ago

Hello user_679qwt. If you look at your final bill, there will be a breakdown on what you were charged. The charge can be from unreturned equipment, a bill that is still owed, or an early termination fee.

2 Messages

Hi William! 

Thank you for getting back to me. It says regular monthly charge for my internet services for which I have definitely cancelled. I was also told that I had until sept 10 to return my modem. I am very confused I apologize. 

Official Employee

• 

912 Messages

@user_679qwt, thanks for that information. One thing to also keep in mind is that if you cancelled near your regular billing date, it is possible that this may not be the final statement that shows the change. We can take a look and see. Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address. Thanks! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here