U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, December 7th, 2022 12:14 AM

Closed

Xfinity bill does not match order confirmation

Hello. I entered into a 2 year agreement with Xfinity for internet service, and the billing amount for the second year (months 13-24) does not match what is showing up on our bills. I talked to customer service billing department but they were unhelpful and said there is nothing they could do, despite agreeing that the system was calculating my bill incorrectly. Based on the original order confirmation on my account, I am getting billed $10.99 more per month than I should be, which adds up to a lot per year. Can someone please explain this? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 years ago

HI there @user_1f8c78!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so happy to hear from you and want to help out in any way that we can with your billing.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team, and we are going to get things squared away for you.  It sounds like changes in service may have been made far into your billing month and your billing statement was cut before the changes were made.  Changes are most likely going to be on the following statement.  So that we can take a closer look and confirm that for you, please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to shoot us a message today.  We can take a closer look at this for you.  If changes to your account were most likely made mid-cycle, the changes are will not be on the following billing statement, depending on the date of that statement.  However, they for sure will be on the following statement.  Depending on the date of changes, it can take a full billing cycle to be reflected on your billing statement.  So that we can confirm that, can you please confirm your full name and complete service address for me?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityArmand​ Is this a public message board? I'd rather not provide that information unless this is a private chat. Thanks for understanding.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityArmand​ Also, this is not what happened. I did not make any changes to my services. The original order confirmation that I can see on my account listed what I would be paying in months 13-24. However, the bill in month 13 (August of 2022) does not match this amount. It looks like it is $10.99 more than what the order confirmation says. This does not have anything to do with service changes, as I did not request any changes in service. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 years ago

Our apologies.  We are glad to take a closer look.  We will follow up in private chat.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here