U

Wednesday, January 10th, 2024 11:41 PM

Why do only new customer gets deal

I would like to know why comcast likes new customer better then old customer?

If  I were a new customer my bill would be $136.00 for internet and  TV (125 channels) a month. Since, I am  an old customer my bill is $100 for internet only.  

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

5 months ago

The concern is not "TV / Channels And Programming" help related................ Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

724 Messages

5 months ago

Hi there @user_wwaw04 ! We definitely value our current customers as well as welcome new ones! There are introductory offers for new customers in hopes that they will try service and see the value and quality, but we also have offers available for our longtime customers who already know the value and quality of what we have to offer. Have you checked out the plans you may be eligible for by logging in and browsing to https://www.xfinity.com/planbuilder

1 Message

LOL, this is such a lie... I, a loyal customer for over 10 years, see a internet 300 M download speed with a monthly price $79. A new customer promotion is only $30.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_0t57jj and @user_wwaw04 We value all of our customers! Don't forget about our Xfinity Rewards Program. The longer you're an Xfinity customer, the more you get! If you're not enrolled, enroll today to take advantage of some great deals, and increase the value of your Xfinity services. Xfinity customers of 7-14 years are eligible for our Platinum tier. 

To learn more, check out this site: Xfinity Rewards 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here