Mon, Nov 1, 2021 7:57 PM
Partial Charges? What are those
6 d ago
1 m ago
The concern is not "X1 help section" related. Thread moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance.
Hi, @sdrwtcn. Partial charges are when there is a change during the billing cycle. Those charges can be credits or charges based on us charging ahead and what change was made. This also happens when a promotion ends and the price goes up. If you would like to go over your bill, please send u a direct message with your name and address.
Make sure you are signed in.
1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon. 2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
2. Hit the compose button to the right of "conversations"
3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
Xfinity is doing this on purpose, I never signup for HBO, and they are charging for this service and add partial charges to my bill every month. If you call, they give you the credit, think about 1000s of customers that don't call. This is really wrong; I set up for a $64.00 plan and now it is $96 for the same service. This is the result of monopoly.
Hi there @user_898926! Thank you for reaching out to us here via Forums. I am sorry for any frustration you have experienced. We would never apply invalid charges to any bill. If you would like for me to take a look into your account please send me a DM and I will be happy to help!
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message