U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 5th, 2022 1:16 AM

Closed

Unreturned Equpment charges

I canceled my service in October and returned my cable modem to a nearby Xfinity store. November 1st I got a text message saying I had unreturned equipment to be brought back. I ignored it because I thought there was a delay in processing. Then on December 1st I got another text saying I had to return my equipment or be charged. I have no equipment from Xfinity at all and have gotten my service refund in Nov. I hope someone can  clear this up. Thank you.   

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

852 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @user_3c198e. I can definitely check on any equipment o account issue from here for you. Could you send us a direct message with the full name and complete address for that account please? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here