K

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Sep 26, 2021 6:05 PM

Closed

Unresolved overcharge that was promised by agents would be removed, but wasn't

Hello 

I recently had a Promo end before the billing date.  and was charged the full non promo ammount.  I called a agent that would get me a new promo and told me the Orginal balance would be removed as long as I pay the full 60 from the 117 dollar ammount for Proformance plus and extra speed boost to get 500/15.  After I did that I was meant to get a new service added to my account Blast!® Pro+ Plan  (ticket#053164228).    I called again next week because my service never changed and got a less then experinced agent.  She told me his promo was not approved and she would get a better one.  She offered 800/15 but instead I got same plan Blast!® Pro+ Plan but without the modem for whatever reason.  I assumed it was human error and she read out my the wrong speed and plan.  I also mentioned the left over balance I had even though I was told it be removed.  She said I just needed to pay the prorate of 12.60, which I did.  She didnt offer me a confirmation or ticket#  

Some time passes and I still have the 30 dollar balance remaining.  I tried to see if I had more luck with Chat agents, but I got transfered mid chat 3 times untill I got a agent called Allison.  She spent 45 minutes with saying she will fix the issue with the remaining balance.  This was 9/20 with confirmation# 332247439675857541.  It has been 6 days since this has happened and I still have the same balance and once the new bill hits, I will not be happy if I get a late fee.   I been getting the run around from the support team for almost the 2 and half weeks.  I need confirmation if this is being resolved.

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

518 Messages

2 m ago

Hi, @Kuchino. Thanks for the details on your billing issues. I am sorry it is taking longer to resolve it and we are happy to look into it and help out. At this point, the last thing needed is to take care of the balance, correct? We can also double-check on promotions options and make sure you are getting the best deal. Can you direct message your name and address, please?

Make sure you are signed in.

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon. 2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

2.Hit the compose button to the right of "conversations"

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

518 Messages

2 m ago

Thanks for your time figuring out your billing! I am glad we could advise on the changes and credits and make sure it is correct. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. 

New to the Community?

Start Here