U

Thursday, October 17th, 2024 3:32 AM

seasonal billing

I moved back to Florida last week and my seasonal plan was supposed to be replaced by my regular plan six days ago. Since my return, I have had internet and TV service, except my plan was never turned back so I only can access the traditional broadcast channels. When I call to speak to a billing agent to correct this, Im disconnected and not allowed to speak to any agent, because my "area" is experiencing "service problems". I HAVE NO SERVICE PROBLEM EXCEPT XFINITY WILL NOT TURN ON THE SERVICE I'VE BEEN PAYING FOR NOW FOR A WEEK! There has to be a way to contact a billing person to rectify the solution, instead of being told I have a service problem (not true), told I cannot speak with an agent and rudely disconnected. 

No wonder everyone wants to "cut the cord"....

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

13 hours ago

The concern is not "Channels And Programming" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

13 hours ago

Hi there, @user_c3392z! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum! Usually if the seasonal plan end date has come, the services should return to normal. Sorry to hear that isn't the case here. In some instances, a reset of the devices is necessary. Have you attempted to reset the power for your boxes at all yet?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Yes, it is the first thing I tried, and I have reset the boxes on three occasions  no help

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

bhut, Thank you for trying that. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "to" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

3 hours ago

Thanks, just did as told, and hope someone responds....

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for doing that! We'll be with you shortly on that 1-1 conversation, and we look forward to assisting you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here