nolesjs17's profile

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

Friday, January 7th, 2022 8:19 PM

Closed

Return fee

On December 15 I mailed a check to pay for my monthly service. On December 27 the check had still not cashed. I was told by a customer service agent I should request stop payment at the bank and make payment online with a credit card to avoid a late fee. I just today on January 7 2022 received an email saying it he check could not be cashed and I received a new “return fee”. This isn’t my fault that Comcast did not receive the check until January 2nd and I had to stop payment. Almost three weeks went by and I contacted xfinity several times

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @nolesjs17 ! Thank you for posting today for assistance with this payment issue. I'm so sorry that's happened! I've had a frustrating experience myself with a return being refunded, so I can imagine how upsetting this is to deal with. I do see we have a direct message with you already, so I've replied there to continue with checking into this. 

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@XfinityCassandra @nolesjs17 

Direct messaging isn't allowed until an official employee asks you to do so; it's against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to send anyone an unrequested DM/PM.  Also note, if you do send one without being asked to do so, it could possibly be ignored.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you again for reaching out through Xfinity  Forums for assistance, @nolesjs17 ! It was a pleasure messaging with you today, and I'm really glad we were able to get this payment issue fully resolved. If you need anything else, please feel free to start a new post for assistance at any time.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here