U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 5:23 AM

Restricted Section

Hello, I recently got Xfinity for the first time since moving out of my family’s home, and after just a few days, my Wi-Fi stopped working. I was confused, so I checked the app, which said, “Your bill is past due.” When I clicked “pay now,” it took me to a “restricted section,” which was really frustrating. I reviewed the bill, but there’s nothing to pay, so I don’t understand why this issue is happening. It’s especially annoying since I work from home sometimes. Whenever I try to check the billing or fix the problem, I keep getting errors. To make things even stranger, I received an email earlier today saying, “Thanks for choosing Xfinity,” as if I had just signed up again. What is going on?

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

9 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

9 days ago

Hi there, @user_qjevv6! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum! That does sound a bit strange! We would be happy to check and see what is going on and provide assistance! Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address to get started. Thanks! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here