U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 5:39 PM

Report Xfinity to FCC

Hello my name is [EDITED: Personal information]and I would like you guys to know how now mobile scamming customers. They charged me $103.99 for a phone and new plan on 09/30/24 and nothing has been sent and I spoke with over 20 representatives and none can see that this transaction ever happened or a phone was ever purchased. However, the same representative named Ashley was able to upgrade my internet plan and the representatives I talk to can see that she did that but nothing about a phone. It's have sent them screenshot and chat history for proof and every time I do they keep transferring me to another representative and one representative even told me to dispute the charge with my bank. I just want my phone for my daughter who has autism since she takes the school bus and needs it because sometimes she gets home after dark.
Thank you, [EDITED: Personal information]

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

8 days ago

Hi there, @user_jeb3re ! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum! We would be more than happy to help get to the bottom of this issue with your Mobile service!

Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address. Thanks! 

2 Messages

No one is replying back to me... 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here