Crazybrownie's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Mar 12, 2021 12:00 PM

Regional Sports Courtesy Adjustment

Hi:

I received a letter in the mail stating I am eligible for a courtesy adjustment for the regoinal sports network fee.  I am no longer an Xfinity customer, so I went online to fill out the form and received an error message that I was not eligible for the courtesy adjustment.  This contradicts the letter.  A customer service rep advised me to ignore the letter. Kindly direct me to where I may find out more information about the courtesy adjustment in this letter.

Thank you

Responses

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

5 m ago

Hello, @Crazybrownie, thank you for reaching out to our forum for help with your adjustment concerns. I totally get where you're coming from, I'd be interested in tracking down that money if I was in your shoes too. Did the letter you received specify if the adjustment was regarding April through July 2020? Also, when did you receive the letter in question? 

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

5 m ago

Gotcha, thank you for letting me know that detail, @Crazybrownie. There is definitely a way for you, as a previous customer, to apply for this adjustment. I love that Xfinity still takes care of our customers even if you've moved on, hopefully temporarily lol. Did you disconnect your service between those months in question? Also, did you have an outstanding balance when you disconnected your service? 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

Good Afternoon:

Yes, I did disconnect the service with an outstanding balance during that time (or right after July, I cannot remember the exact date).  However, the account is zeroed out. Does that make me ineligible for the courtesy adjustment?

Thank you

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

Good Afternoon:

Thank you for your response.  It does say April through July and I received the letter in the mail today.

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

5 m ago

Thank you for being so detailed with me on this, @Crazybrownie, it really helps to make sure we get you down the right path for this adjustment. Since you have a zero balance you'll need to apply for the courtesy adjustment by visiting https://comca.st/2OrqVIj and verifying your Xfinity ID and Password or Telephone Number and Street Address. Can you please let me know if you're able to navigate to this link and apply? Once verified, you can review billing and contact information as well as the courtesy adjustment amount before clicking Continue to proceed.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

Thank you ComcastMarcos for including the link above.  I was able to go there and submit my request.  I chatted with Nancy this past weekend explaining what I was trying to do and she said I wasn't eligible and to ignore because the letter was a scam.  A little training opportunity for customer care. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

I received a letter stating I am eligible for  courtesy adjustment of $6.74.  Please send me the adjustment. If  this is not the case, why did hundreds of customers receive this letter. Poor business

Carol Williams

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

x finity sent this letter to me today.  Why all of a sudden does xfinity have amnesia as to where the money is and why it isn't issued?

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 m ago

I just received notification of the Covid regional sports adjustment of $11.59 this month.  I turned off cable TV 3 years ago because the content across the board is terrible.  Of 141 channels in the plan we had, I probably watched only 3 of them.   Cut the cord and stream.  Don't need legacy TV.  If I want to see that I can turn on the antenna feed and have the kids hold the tin foil on the rabbit ears to get a better signal!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 d ago

I received a letter for the courtesy adjustment too for April through December 2020 - my letter says I no longer receive service from Xfinity but that is not

true - have never stopped my service - cannot find the form the letter requests that we fill out by Sept. 20th, 2021 - request assistance on this. thank you

New to the Community?

Start Here