TIRED21's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 11:00 AM

refund my double payment

I made a double payment in mid December and was told that the refund would be processed within 3-5 days. Here it is January 8 and I've spoken with 4 different agents and chatted with 2 different agents and have not received a fefund yet. Needless to say the bill is almost due again and I still haven't received the refund.

Responses

Accepted Solution

CCTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

5 m ago

@TIRED21  Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. 

I do see the two EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments that were submitted and applied to your account. One was on 12/12 and another on 12/15. The two payments are not for the same amount. 

The additional payment is showing as a credit on your active account. As it is now  4 days away from your next due date, the credit has been applied to your account. 

As a courtesy, we have credited any recent data overage charges plus provided an additional credit on your account for your loyalty and for the issue. 

There is currently no balance due on the account. 

Apologies again and thanks for your patience.   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here