U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 7:30 PM

Closed

RE: Impossible to cancel my services

I too am unable to cancel my Phone services which is blocking me from changing my service. I wish only to have 1200 internet and remove cable, phone from my current service. Your local service  team has attempted to push thorough this change 3 times with the same efffort. Case number [Edited: "Personal Information"]  was opened and closed stating it has been closed. Nothing has changed. I need support.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

Our Digital Care Team can help look into your ticket and get this issue resolved @user_df8982. Can you please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

5 months ago

It was an absolute pleasure working with you @user_df8982! I'm so happy we were able to get this all sorted out for you and get you successfully repackaged with a new modem. Please be sure to create a New Public post for any future concerns, my team is always here to support you. 

Thanks for being the best part of Xfinity!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here