U

Monday, January 29th, 2024 4:43 PM

Closed

RE: Impossible to cancel my services

I also had a similarly negative experience. I tried to cancel over a month ago and realized I was still being billed. I called in again and the new agent when I finally got ahold of someone after an hour of trying had no record of the first call allegedly he cancelled for me but gave me no record number for the transaction just his name and a code to reference the next time. I am having trouble trusting them and [Edited: "Language"] they will not return the funds from my original cancel date.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

924 Messages

7 months ago

Hello @user_c3su76. Were you able to get this figured out with an agent on the phone? If not, we can take a closer look into this and see what is going on.

2 Messages

My cancellation went through but there was no record of my previous cancellation call so the money for the month I did not use the service is not being refunded. It leaves a bad impression after years of good service. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

I’m really sorry about that. I am glad you were able to get services canceled once and for all. Thank you so much for being a customer for as long as you were. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to reach back out to us. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here