U

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 6:49 PM

Closed

RE: Has anyone been able to apply with Xfinity for the EBB?

I already applied 7times with xfinity ebb and every time I am getting same email that I am not qualified for EBB but I already qualified for EBB.So when I called xfinity with this issue they gave me 3 different number on 3 different days to talk with FCC,USAC and lifeline program people.I already talked with them and confirmed my all information is correct with them and xfinity.Last Friday when I called again xfinity they manually put my all information again and told me it should be fine by Monday but yesterday I got the same email again from xfinity.Today I went to xfinity customer service office for 8th time and they are saying they are not EBB people so I have to call their hotline.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

3 years ago

I hate to hear of the issues you are having with taking advantage of the EBB program @user_523643. We know that this is a hard time for a lot of people, and want to ensure you can take advantage of any option that is going to help make things easier for you. So, we'll help get this figured out! Are you an Internet Essentials customer with us, or do you just have our standard Residential Post-Paid service?

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

@ComcastKatieMS 

i am standard performance internet customer

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

Okay, great. Thank you for letting us know! We'd like to take a deeper look into your account to see if we can show what is causing this error and get this properly applied to your account. We will need to grab some account information from you, can you please send my team a private message to help keep your information safe? Just hit the chat icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen, click "new message", type "Xfinity Support" and select that profile to send us a message directly.:)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Is anyone can help me about this issue

Contributor

• 

150 Messages

We definitely want to take a look into this and see what may be causing the error that you're getting. Please send us a Live Chat with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a Live Chat, click the Peer to Peer chat icon at the top right of the page and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat.

Let me know if you have any questions about sending us a live chat message! :)

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

I already sent a message but no one replying

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here