U

Wednesday, September 18th, 2024 11:48 AM

Promotion not being applied, I'm being charged for what was promised to be free for 1 year!

I signed up for the special of $35 for Xfinity 300mbps internet and it comes with 1 line of Xfinity Mobile for free for 1 year. I'm being charged correctly on the Xfinity internet side but I'm also showing my Xfinity Mobile side is being billed separately for the supposedly free line which shows an autopay date of September 22nd, I've tried to contact support via phone and chat and none of the agents are able to actually help me resolve this problem. My account literally shows the promotion is attached to it yet as I stated I'm being billed for something that shouldn't be charged, I switched from AT&T for this Xfinity promotion and as of now I'm not even receiving it and I'm not getting any help from Xfinity agents. PLEASE HELP!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

Good morning! I am sorry to hear this transition has caused a bad experience. Rest assured, our team is here to help! We can loop in our corporate escalation team that would investigate the situation on the billing. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

3 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ I just sent the direct message using the info you provided 

1 Message

Does it got resolved ? I might be in similar boat. Any suggestion for someone placing order for this promotion?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_c3ugcq Hello there! Thanks for using our Forums and we are happy to work with you to review any account concerns. Please send us a DM with your name and address to get started. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

22 days ago

I have exact same situation. I have been billed $68 for something that was supposedly free. Even I switched from AT$T to xfinity for the free line

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here