U

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Friday, September 20th, 2024 12:28 PM

Problem with AutoPay

Several months ago I had an issue where my bank blocked my automatic payment by checking account. Now when I tried to pay my monthly bill through automatic payment by checking the payment is still being blocked. I have plenty of money in my checking account. I called my bank and they said they are not blocking anything. I chatted with Xfinity support about 1 month ago and they said nothing was being blocked. Can you look into this please? Will I be charged an extra fee because this happned? I don't think I should because Comcast said it wasn't being blocked. In the mean time I added my Visa debit card to my automatic payment to pay that way instead.

Official Employee

• 

748 Messages

12 hours ago

Hey there, @user_288a4a! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! That certainly is strange, and not the experience we want for our customers. We would be happy to assisting to investigating the cause of the block. We will continue to help you in our DM conversation with the account specific details. 

Please remember that sending unsolicited direct messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

8 hours ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here