U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 6th, 2022 12:24 PM

Closed

Problem getting my mobile promotion gift card

I switched my home line to a mobile line back in May and was told after 3 months of billing cycle I would be given my $200 gift card. It's been 7 months! They are telling me so many lies and things I never heard. "I had to bring my own phone for the promotion" That was not the promotion I signed up for. My promotion was to add a mobile line! I asked to speak to a manager and was hung up on 3 times!! Check the call record. A manager was supposed to call me back. No call back. Why am I fighting a company for my $200 promotion gift card when I've been paying you monthly for 4 year! I will disconnect if this does not get resolved!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello and thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and I offer my deepest apologies for your experience thus far regarding this Xfinity Mobile gift card concern. We certainly do not want to lose you as a customer. At this time, Xfinity Mobile support on social media is currently limited, and we only have access to help with general questions about pricing, service offers, and basic troubleshooting available on xfinitymobile.com.

For the best assistance, please contact our Xfinity Mobile support center through any of the following methods: 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here