U

5 Messages

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 6:25 PM

Payment agreement

Hello, I was talking with someone yesterday about trying to get an extension to pay my past due bill. I had an arrangement set up for today may 22 and she said I could change it to the 23rd without having my service interrupted so I updated the payment arrangement to the 23rd yesterday. Now of course everything is shut off and she said she would check in on the 23rd to make sure I wasn't having an issue but it already disconnected me. I really just needed extra time and I'm not sure why they tell you something is OK to do and then still it gets shut off. 

Accepted Solution

5 Messages

24 days ago

All of a sudden everything was turned back on and now my account says I have until the 24th to make the payment. I didn't speak with anyone so I'm not sure what happened maybe it was just a computer mistake since I changed my payment agreement date. I'm not sure but I am grateful that everything is back up and working thank you!

Official Employee

• 

919 Messages

I am very glad to hear the service is back up for you @user_waii3l. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out to our team here. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

906 Messages

24 days ago

@user_waii3l I'm sorry to hear that our update did not prevent the services from being interrupted. Did the payment amount cover the past due portion? 

5 Messages

Yes the amount I had set up to pay was for the total past due amount but a few minutes ago everything turned back on and now my account shows I have until tomorrow to pay. I'm sorry I just thought i was told wrong info and it was frustrating because it has happened before. I'm not sure what happened but it is fine now thank you.

Official Employee

• 

574 Messages

Hello, I just wanted to check in and make sure everything was still working with no issues!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here