C

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 3:46 PM

Closed

Pay for hulu through Xfinity and Hulu says my account on hold because payment needs to be updated.

Pay for Hulu Disney Bundle through Comcast. Disney Plus and ESPN plus are working Hulu says my account t is on hold because my credit card needs to be updated. My account has a 0 balance and I was billed on my last statement.  My guess this is a problem because Disney increased the price on the bundle. My payment is fine there is something broken between Comcast and Disney please fix.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Happy to help you with this one @Cytherion I also have the Disney Bundle and ran into this issue. I had to log out of all my devices and then log back in. Have you attempted this yet? 

4 Messages

1 year ago

This is the error when the try to login in to hulu

4 Messages

Also this is showing when I login to Disney Plus Website. Tried the sign out of all devices and login again did not work

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for the images. Let's take a deeper look at your account. Please send us your full name and address in a direct message. 

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi @Cytherion . Nice to meet you and thanks for reaching out with your information. Your billing does not show you a Disney Bundle through us. Your account is set up a bit differently so you might need to contact our National Business Accounts Support.

(edited)

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

1 year ago

Actually I see the problem now my service was billed up until the 10th of October. The price increase occurred today on October the 12th my Account will not be billed for the new increased charges until the 14th of October instead of being billed today. Therefore there is going to be a 2 day lapse in service there may be other customers affected as well because of how their billing cycle fell.

(edited)

2 Messages

11 months ago

This exact same thing is happening to us and we have called multiple times and cannot get a resolution to this issue.  We have lost our service to Hulu but Disney and ESPN are in a grace period so these are the next to go.  It is absolutely unacceptable that multiple phone calls would not resolve this issue.  We have been told that a billing ticket would be entered but it doesn't seem that has occurred.  Today we had a call with Xfinity WITH Hulu on the phone at the same time.  Hulu has explained that their system doesn't show a payment.  Xfinity says they paid.  Somehow it is the customer's problem to figure this out!?  We expect a credit.  You, Xfinity, should probably expect a class action lawsuit. 

2 Messages

11 months ago

We have been dealing with this issue since Oct 9.  Disney+ account shows the last payment made was Sept 7.  Xfinity says they have payment id confirmation that a payment was made Sep 21.  So,..this is not an overlap/ lapse issue but the partners (Disney, Hulu, ESPEN) not recognizing Xfinity payments.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums @user_igrbhg! My wife and I also subscribe to Hulu for the original series we enjoy watching on the streaming service. I completely understand how frustrating this issue is. Our engineers are aware of this issue impacting some of our customers and are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon @user_igrbhg! Our awesome engineers working with Disney confirmed a recent update should have resolved this problem. Are you still experiencing this issue?

1 Message

10 months ago

We have called Xfinity about this same issue, haven't heard a word from them. I am still not getting Disney+. this has been going on since the price change in October.

I'm still being charged and I'm considering cancelling it.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@user_g1xigv Thank you for taking the time to reach out to uys here on our Xfinity Forums. I'm truly sorry to hear that you aren't able to get Disney + and would love to look into this further on our end to see how we can help resolve this. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here