U

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 4:19 PM

Closed

Paperless billing discount not being applied

I received an email from Xfinity stating customers would receive $10 discount on their bill if they had autopay with their bank account and paperless billing.  The email also stated customers woiod not need to do anything to receive this discount so long as you were enrolled in both e-services.  I am not seeing this discount applied anywhere and I was charged my normal rate this month despite it being the new year.  Please advise.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

9 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_vcogyv. I am sorry to hear that you are not getting the discount for auto-pay and paperless billing. We appreciate you bring this to our attention. We are happy to take a look at this for you. Now the discount starts appearing on the bill after 45 days of setting up the auto-pay and paperless billing options. When did you set up the auto-pay and paperless billing? 

3 Messages

Best to fix this right away; I refuse and all others on these forums should refuse to let you and your bots waste more of our time with questions when you have that information readily available.  I’m sure I am not the only one who experienced this, get it done. 

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

@user_vcogyv We would love to get this straightened out for you, but I do want to let you know that we do not have your account information available to us by default. One thing to be aware of, as my colleague mentioned is the discount begins to appear 45 days after setting up autopay and paperless billing. That is noted at this link as well with a few other details : https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/automatic-payment-paperless-billing Another thing to note is that you must be enrolled in current packaging. Do you know if you meet these requirements? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

nevermind, got us out here chasing down discounts that you sent us emails about that don’t really exist, thanks for wasting my time

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here