Stamp of Approval
1st Kudo
1st Reply

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Dec 8, 2020 11:00 AM

Paperless & Automatic Payment

We recently changed plans since our old contract was set to expire. Prior to the change, we had automatic payment and paperless setup and were receiving the $10.00 discount as well as the $10.00 mobile discount. Since the change, the paperless/auto discount does not appear on our bill, however the mobile does. Please help as we were told by a representative when we signed up the two credits would transfer over seamlessly.

Thanks.

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

4 m ago

@equant  Got it - provided that credit on your account just now. Thanks for your patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
equant

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 m ago

Thanks a million, the help and customer service is much apprecaited. Hopefully it'll stick and then next bill we be correct.

Thanks again and hapy holidays!

equant

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 m ago

Triple checking my account, it looks like ecobill was turned off I suppose when the change went over, so I don't want you guys to think I'm crazy that I turned it back on today. Would love to see if there was a way to retroactively credit just this upcoming bill.

Don't know how that happened, but thanks for any help you can give us.

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

4 m ago

If you have any additional questions/concerns with your account equant, please don't hesitate to let us know. 🙂

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here