U

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 3:20 PM

Paper Billing NOR Electronic Billing I receive neither!!!

I was receiving a paper bill until  December 2023, at which time I no longer received my bill. Please understand I did not request any change to the form of which I am to receive my bill!  After calling each month, inquiring as to why I no longer am receiving my paper bill, I  get no answer. Once I was told to go into the store, which I did with no resolve. So from December 2023 until now August 2024 I don't receive any discounts nor have I yet to receive a paper bill nor electronic bill. You want your money, and I want my bill. Why can't anyone figure out why I am not receiving my paper bill??????  Now when you needed to send me a bill of disconnect you were able to get a paper notice to me. So why can't  you get my bill to me?

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

2 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 months ago

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry you have not received your billing statements. You can check the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/signing-up-for-paperless-billing to see how to unenroll if you are enrolled in paperless billing. You can also use the Xfinity App to view your billing statement in PDF once posted. @user_kxchi3

4 Messages

I desire a paper bill ! Each month I have called and requested my paper bill. No paper bill, no electronic bill but you want your money. I want my paper bill. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

We truly want to help. As a paying consumer myself who also likes receiving paper copies of my bill in the mail, I definitely understand the inconvenience this can cause. We’re continuing our efforts to give customers digital options, and most customers enjoy the added convenience of Paperless Billing. 

The great thing is at Comcast, we will always provide a copy of your paper bill online in PDF form under My Account on our webpage or the XFINITY app where you can download or print a paper bill. Depending on your area, some customers were moved to paperless billing only. In order to research this for your location specifically, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

I have the same problem - I would like my paper bill so I can pay it.  Why is this so difficult to understand.  Maybe ask someone in the Phillipines.  Oh right, they put you on hold.  What happened to the old Comcast when you could talk to a knowledgeable person?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_6cjs7c Hello there! Thanks for using our Forums to reach out and we are happy to go over your billing prefences. Please send us a DM with your name and address to get started. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 months ago

If you log in to https://customer.xfinity.com/billing/services and scroll down to "BILL SETTINGS" you can turn Paperless and Autopay on and off.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

4 Messages

That is the problem. I have always had a paper bill mailed. I have not changed my mind nor have a made a request for anything else. Xfinity has chosen not to send me a paper bill, nor to send me an electronic bill. Therefore, no bill in any form comes to me, but Xfinity wants their money!!! In addition to charging a late fee!!

4 Messages

I want my paper bill!!!!!

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here