U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 14th, 2022 8:07 AM

Closed

Online payment not working?

Every time I press the the "MAKE A PAYMENT" button, it leads to me a blank/white screen. Tried to pay on my phone and desktop computer. cleared cache/cookies/history/incognito isn't helping resolve the issue.

New Problem Solver

• 

318 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_875a0d, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the forums. When you tried on your phone did you use the app or your web browser? Have you already tried using a different browser on your desktop as well?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinitySean​ Yes, I have tried the standard internet browser for my phone and Chrome same for my desktop, Edge and Chrome. It's either this or a blank screen.

New Problem Solver

• 

318 Messages

2 years ago

@user_875a0d, thank you for giving us those additional details and screenshots that helps out a ton with the troubleshooting process. Can you send us a direct message with your first and last name and address, so we can better assist with this issue?

To send a direct message: 

1. Sign into the community. 
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to our private message inbox 
  3. Click the New Message icon. 
  4. Enter Xfinity Support in the Send to field. 
  5. Type the reply in the Message box. 
  6. Click Enter to send your message. 
  7. You can see your back-and-forth messages with any user by clicking the messages. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I have this same problem, reaching anyone for help is impossible.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Sorry to hear you are having the same problem @user_a42cae. Do you get the same issues via the app as well? Have you cleared all your cache and cookies? have you tried multiple browsers?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

HOW DOES A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY NOT HAVE A FUNCTIONAL BILLING PAGE??? I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM FOR 4 MONTHS NOW.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

Hello, @user_7dd9a4. Thank you for reaching out regarding your concerns with our billing section. To confirm, are you using the app or our website (desktop/mobile?)? Also, what issues are you running into when accessing it? Is it the same issues where it's leading to a blank page? Have you attempting rebooting your modem, clearing cache/cookies, trying in incognito mode? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityKorie​ I am not using the App, I will not download an App. I pay my bill using my PC through the website, like I always have since I signed up. I have tried edge and chrome. I get nothing but a blank screen when I click pay bill. I have to go through Xfinity assistant to pay my bill because it stopped working the normal way. There is nothing wrong with my modem, this same thing is happening to hundreds of people based on what I see in forums and it followed changes that your company made to the website.

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

@user_a42cae. Have you cleared your cache and cookies from the browser yet? If not please do try that as it seems to help me when I have similar issues. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Ditto on above. And they're charging late fees! Blows my mind. I've tried multiple browsers, cleared caches/cookies, rebooted the computer. It's only this website - I have no issues paying any of my other bills. Just Comcast. How can you charge late fees if you don't allow people to pay the bills? 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_3c06ae Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your online account, and experience. I can see how this would be frustrating, and want to make sure we resolve this issue for you. I can also take a look at any late fees that have been applied during this time. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here