U

Saturday, July 20th, 2024 4:26 PM

My internet was disconnected after 2 days of being active because of the previous tenants bill

I moved into this place June 28th and set up that weekend online to get internet because I do online college and my equipment came Wednesday the 3rd of July set it up activated it that Friday two days later my internet was disconnected no warning no nothing and I have been fighting ever since and I'm not related to the person that lived here before even though we have the same last name I'm not from around here there's a lot of people with the same last name in the Kansas City metro area and I've proven that I've sent to my lease I can't tell you how many times do the online Link they sent me I went down to the store did that and they closed my ticket no warning no explanation no nothing still no internet and I have been fighting now also with the college I do online college with fighting to keep my financial aid cuz they're about to pull it because I haven't been able to do my classes this is ridiculous these practices need to be done a little bit differently because it's messing with people's lives when this type of stuff happens I really need help I need internet you're on the internet provider around here and if not I'm [Edited: "Language"]. I'm disabled I don't get around very easily don't have a running car and it's just been a nightmare a big big nightmare. And another thing is when it first got disconnected the first agent I talked to told me it's cuz I had a past due bill which it wasn't past due it wasn't due till July 26th but I went ahead and paid it cuz they said it would be turned back on and still nothing but still have my money.

Expert

• 

105.7K Messages

2 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 months ago

user_hhyg76 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you with your account concerns. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here