katpo's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jul 22, 2020 3:00 PM

moving out

Hi,

Anyone knows how to remove my self from the exisitng account? I already changed my role from the "manager" to "user", and my roommate, who became a "manager" is paying the bills strating June 1st, but somehow Xfinity just sent me a bill for the past two months...

Should I call them? Is there a simple way to resolve this issue?

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.4K Messages

9 m ago

@katpo wrote:

Hi,

Anyone knows how to remove my self from the exisitng account? I already changed my role from the "manager" to "user", and my roommate, who became a "manager" is paying the bills strating June 1st, but somehow Xfinity just sent me a bill for the past two months...

Should I call them? Is there a simple way to resolve this issue?

All you did was change your user roles; you didn't change account ownership.  To be honest, it would have been better for both of you if you had canceled the account and let your roommate sign up as a new customer so they could get new customer rates.

This Knowledge Base article will help explain the process of changing ownership.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here