U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 2:02 PM

Monthly Charge Increase

Hello, 

Starting next month, my monthly bill will increase by $20 a month. Can you let me know why this is happening?

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

15 days ago

Hi there, @user_cbc7ax! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum! The most common reason that your bill would increase is because you're coming off of a promotional/introductory rate. If you take a look at your billing statement, underneath your service package, in green text, we list your current discounts and promotions and also when they expire. We do this, so customers will be aware of when rates change. You can find information on how to view your billing statements here : https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/viewing-your-bill-online-ecobill I would recommend checking out your previous month statement to see if that is what the case is here. Let us know if you have any further questions! 

2 Messages

@XfinityFrank​ Hello, thank you for answering my question quickly. In this situation, would there be any other promotion or offer that I can take moving forward?

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

@user_cbc7ax, no problem! We can check and see what other deals you may be eligible for if any! Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address to get started. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here