U

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 1:45 AM

Lies and run around by Xfinity Agents

Case ECM0009327887 was opened by Xfinity after I called in last Sunday because I'm being billed $30 more a month than I was told by the agent that sold me an iPad and home internet bundle.

I was told I would hear back by Tuesday.

It is now Friday and I hadn't heard anything.

I called in and I received the run around again by someone that tried to use the excuse that they are just the mobile team when I told them right away I have a ticket number.  After pushing back he finally relented that he had my ticket number, without me having to give it to him.  What is with the act if he had the ticket number along?

Anyway, after putting me on hold he gave me some excuse that there is a delay because my iPad "has a new number", which doesn't make any sense and sounds like another excuse.

Stop lying and honor the terms of the bundle you sold me, Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

1 month ago

user_enwf2w Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

7 Messages

I have called multiple times.  I was lied to be the sales agent.  After having to sit through numerous automated phone trees, I spoke to two agents over two separate calls over the period of a few weeks.

This month I am being billed MORE and the agent is now telling me everyone up until this point was giving me the wrong information.  Even though those last two agents told me the truth: I'm supposed to have an Xfinity mobile credit for having both services.

Further, they are denying the details of the agreement I remember signing as if they don't have copies of it.

7 Messages

I have left a negative review with the Better Business Bureau because your company is awful and full of liars.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

This is not the experience we want for you. We will be happy to assist you with your account. Please send over a DM if you would like to chat about the account and the billing. We are happy to help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here