U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, June 14th, 2023 6:19 PM

Closed

I've been charged for 'inactive' equipment that I'm told must be returned. However, it's an in-use Xfinity modem.

I'm being charged $15/mo for a modem that billing claims is inactive and needs to be returned, but it's the modem that I've been using for the past few years. I recently changed my internet plan from Gigabit Extra to Superfast in September and also removed Popular TV. From November statement, I've been getting billed for "Unreturned Internet/Voice Equipment Is Inactive". 

I'd like a refund for the charges, and the recurring charge removed from future bills, but I'm having trouble getting any resolution.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for working with us today to get your inactive equipment concern resolved. Through account research, we were able to confirm that the recurring charge for the inactive equipment was removed, and we also credited your account for the time you were charged incorrectly. 

In the event you run into any other questions or concerns, please author a new post and our community/team will be happy to help. Have a great day! 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Can someone respond back in chat? I've been waiting for the past hour.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here