Articulate
Expressive Exchange

Contributor

• 

64 Messages

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 1:00 AM

Is My Bill About To Go Up Again?

Hello,
I am trying to see if my bill is  about to go up again. Last bill I paid was $122.98. Next bill I am seeing an increase to $124.50. And it says that bill includes a courtesy adjustment. On the bill, where it says New Charges, I see a price of $130.18. I hope my bill isn't about to increase to that amonunt, or even more. If so, I will need to get it lowered. It is hard enough to pay what I am already paying, so I will need to do something. 

Can a Comcast rep please help me with this? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Responses

MNtundraRET

Expert

• 

4.3K Messages

4 m ago

bumping
I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

296 Messages

4 m ago

Hello, @JS-, I am sorry it took a while to get a response, but I will be happy to help you with your account and bill. To answer all your billing questions can you send us a private message with your name and service address? If you have never sent us a PM this link will show you how to send one over. https://comca.st/35ZI8yh.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
JS-

Contributor

• 

64 Messages

4 m ago

Thank you, ComcastJosephB.

PM sent.

Terry0327

Regular Contributor

• 

84 Messages

3 m ago

If you get a response it will say they have gone over your bill and they can't do anything about it.  I would report them to the BBB and FTC for increasing your bill in the middle of an agreement, They can make any excuse they want to but if I agree to pay $180 a month and don't change a thing the bill should not go up to $200 a month after 6 months.  Mine went up on equipment that has been in my house for 5 years.  What if they want to increase the equipment price again, then again. You have no agreement with Comcast.

JS-

Contributor

• 

64 Messages

3 m ago

As requested, I sent a PM with my info 5 days ago, but haven't gotten a response. Please, all I'd like to do is get my bill lowered a little to a more reasonable ammount. Surely someone with the power to do so can help.

New to the Community?

Start Here