RandomAnn's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Wednesday, December 15th, 2021 8:13 PM

Closed

Internet Essentials Team upgraded me to new IE Plus 100/5. Said my EBB Credit would cover full cost. New bill shows i owe $7.74?

Internet Essentials team upgraded my Internet Essentials 50/5 Plan which was $9.95 to Internet Essentials Plus 100/5 $29.95 said my current EBB credit up to $50 month. would cover full cost of faster service. Now i see owe a $7.74 bill??? I talked to someone through Xfinity Chat said would credit the $7.74 charge but they never sent any proof of this.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

2 years ago

@RandomAnn,

Hey there! Do you have our contact information for our Internet Essentials department? You would need to speak with them about any issues you may be having with your billing service. 

1-855-846-8376

8:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET, seven days a week

Here is also the link to their specific chat: Internet Essentials Einstein Chat Support: https://comca.st/3E07ZEr

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityMartinB

Already talked to them they said need to talk to billing department. Because Internet Essential Team has limited things they can do.

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

@RandomAnn

I see. Lets have our team help out then by pulling up your account and taking a look into the notes. To send the requested information:
  • Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon 
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
      there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
  • Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityMartinB 

Alright sent Direct Message.

Official Employee

• 

976 Messages

@RandomAnn, we are happy to have assisted today! Have an awesome week! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hi, if Internet Essentials Plus is 30/mo and the federal ACP credit is also 30/mo then why is my bill now 20/mo instead of free?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

Hi user_6c778c. Great question! We will need to take a closer look at this one. Please send us a DM with your name and address so we can take a look at your bill and go from there. 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
   Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3qsCH3I
   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person".         Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity        Support" from that list.
   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the         window
   Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here