Incorrect In home service visit of 100 $ with no services was done and still facing internet issues. Need escalation contacts ?
Can some one help to reach out to the comcast management. I wanted to provide my detailed horrible experience with Internet Issues and with no services was performed I was charged 100 $ for In home service visit on which I was not provided guidance that I will be charged for the visit and still I am facing the Internet Issues
Here is my full experience
I have been with Xfinity for more than 4 years. Have terrible Internet experience started since mid of last year
1) I contacted technical support team this January and was directed to change my modem since the one which I was using was not compatible with Xfinity
2) Got the new modem and for a month there was no intermittent internet issues. After that I started getting Internet issues
3) Again I contacted tech support team and I was told that there was a severe network congestion and it was cleared there will not be issues.
4) For couple of days there was no issues and again got the same issues. Again reached out to support team, they told that they will send a technician to check the connection out side my home and I was not informed earlier that they are going to charge for this visit.
5) Technician visited and he told everything is fine and no services was done at my home. After couple of days again I have the same issues and this time I am tired to call again to check for the internet issues and decided to bare with this service for couple of months since then
On top of this, I got the xfinity bill for In home service visit of 100 $ which makes me more frustrated to pay this charges as hardly issues was not resolved yet and still struggling with internet issues.
I need to escalate this to top management. Can some one provide right contact details to escalate this issue ?