U

Monday, February 12th, 2024 2:48 AM

Closed

Incorrect charges and won’t connect to agent

I have had this issue since January. I was charged earlier than my due date of the 24th and it tried to charge me again. I was told by two different agents they would handle it and I wouldn’t be charged till my correct date February. But now my acc says I have charges due or they’ll cut my service and it won’t let me connect to a live agent anymore. I even offer the screenshots of the previous two agents saying they handled this but now it wants to charge me $277 instead of the monthly $115. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

@user_tvfcwj Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

2 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​ 

i have sent a message with the info 

Official Employee

• 

946 Messages

Great! We look forward to serving you on that 1-1 chat. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

22 Messages

7 months ago

No one is answering in direct messaging. Support is missing in action. No help at all.

Expert

• 

192 Messages

@user_feeling_burned​ Were you invited to send a direct message to Xfinity Support? If not, then you are breaking the forum rules, and it will likely not be responded to quickly. It can be even harder to respond if you have made multiple comments on multiple threads in a short period of time (which look to be the case based on your profile). When using forums (not just Comcast's) it is important to remember, support is not real time and you must remain patient. They put together information here in the forum if you need immediate Comcast assistance, found here: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/my-account/answered-how-to-contact-comcast/602da756c5375f08cde54dd6

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here