U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 31st, 2024 2:23 PM

Hurricane Beryl Credit Request

I need a credit for Beryl related outage as well. When I try to request it via my account I am only allowed one day but I was without service for longer than that.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hey there, @user_1b596a! Thank you for leaving a comment with your shared concerns on this user's post. We've converted your comment into its own post in order to ensure the proper handling of your request for credit. It sounds like you've already visited the Status Center, where you can check your eligibility for credit following a service interruption. Thanks for taking the time to try the self-service option! Since you're unable to confirm the full amount of credit that way, I'd be happy to double-check your eligibility in our system. Could you please send our team a direct message?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here