M

Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 2:56 PM

Closed

Horrible Customer Service

Due to the poor customer service I have resorted to posting on this forum to get sone type of resolution. For the 6 days I have been trying to speak with a manager/supervisor. Everyday I call at 8:00 AM and told the current manager/supervisor is unavailable or that there is a 4-6 hr wait. Every day since Friday I am advised I will receive a call back from a manager/supervisor and no one follows up.

I have tried chatting with an agent but receive no response. I’m currently on a chat and also waiting on hold for a supposed supervisor to take my call while I am writing this. I have worked in customer service for 10 years an I am a appalled at the customer service provided for a company of this magnitude.

To summarize the issues I been having 10/05 I was offered a “free” Samsung phone. I repeatedly asked that there was no catch. I repeatedly asked and confirmed that I did not have to pay any additional services and only had to make a one time payment for the “free” phone. I even have the conversation recorded. 

The next day on 10/06 I check my account and see I owe $199 for the phone. I contact customer service right away and explain the issue and was promised a $100 credit towards my Xfinity Internet services due to the miss information. I have that conversation recorded as well and was given a reference number of [Edited: "Personal Information"]. 

After not seeing my credit I call back and start getting the run around. I was advised that the issue would have to be escalated and a ticket has been created and someone would follow up between 24-48 hrs. Then “departments” are blaming each other. Customer service for Xfinity services is saying since this was promised by someone in Xfinity Mobiles “department” I would have to speak with them directly.  I have already done this and keep getting advised someone will follow up and no one has. 

The representative Roger operator ID [Edited: "Personal Information"] that currently has me on hold to wait to speak with a supervisor offered me a lower credit of $50 and stated it would have to go on the next bill which is a smack in the face given everything I been through. 

If this forum allows I’m going to try upload screenshots and audio of the horrible customer service and promises made.

4 Messages

9 months ago

For some reason the audio I posted is not playing but have it if needed. I never received a response from the chat agent via the app it’s been almost an hr. I am also still on hold with Roger to speak with a supervisor it’s been almost 2 hrs.

4 Messages

9 months ago

Still waiting this is outrageous 

Official Employee

• 

999 Messages

@Marco2191 Thank you for allowing us to assist with your concerns

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @Marco2191

Thank you so much for reaching out to get us in the loop on this issue. Our team would be happy to help loop in the proper team to investigate.

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum. These forums are accessible to all Xfinity customers. Membership and posting privileges are currently available as a free, added benefit to Xfinity customers. We invite you to join in and discuss a variety of Service topics/Issues. Membership within the Xfinity Help Forums is both a privilege and a responsibility. To ensure the community remains an active and helpful environment we added a few tips to help you.

• Be good to each other - This forum was designed to build a positive and thriving peer to peer help community. Positive, constructive comments will help to maintain the positive spirit on these forums. Please give the same consideration and tolerance to others that you would like to receive from them.
  • Keep it clean - Use appropriate language and netiquette. This includes offering assistance to others where you can. In addition, we ask that you avoid typing in ALL CAPS, avoid profanity, inflammatory remarks, inappropriate images, and refrain from “bumping” (posting for the sole purpose of moving a thread to the top of a forum page). For more details on the types of posts that are prohibited, see here. Trolls live under bridges not in the Xfinity Forum.
  • Keep it on-topic - Any posting that is not relevant to the community, the topic at hand, or to other peoples’ comments will be removed. Posts that discuss moderator action will be removed.
  • Help us stay spam free - The Xfinity Help Forums are not to be used for trading/swapping, selling or advertising non-Comcast products, services, petitions, or other online venues. This includes soliciting others to participate in any type of specific action and authoring multiple posts about the same topic.
  • Stay legal – Please help us keep the community free of illegal content. This means avoid posting things like “how-to” obtain pirated software, copyrighted material, malicious content, illegal activities, etc.. Illegal Content and Activities are defined in the Comcast Terms of Service Agreement. 
  • Keep yourself protected – Our Official Employees are helping in various areas of the community. For account specific questions, we may need to authenticate your account, for your security and the security of your account we will always do this via a private message. To keep yourself and your account secure please avoid posting that personal information in public posts.
  • Keep it public – The best communities have most conversations happening in the public boards. This helps to ensure that our users get the fastest most accurate response possible provided by other user or our Official Employees. This also serves to benefit other users who may have a similar question. When interacting with an employee we will always try to keep as much of the conversation in that public thread, but know we may ask you for a private message if we need to discuss your account specific details. To help maintain our forum design, we ask that you never send unsolicited/unwanted private messages to any employee or user in these forums unless specifically asked to do so.
  • Remember what Grandma would say – "There's things you just don't talk about in polite company (or in this forum), and that's race, religion and politics.”

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

4 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ is there anyway you can assist as you have read the post and see the issues at hand? I have been on hold for almost 2 hrs on the phone being given the run around.

Official Employee

• 

999 Messages

@Marco2191

We have responded to via the private message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here