U

Saturday, August 26th, 2023 5:50 PM

Closed

Eligibility benefit program

I’m the receiver of Illinois Medicaid approved by DHS. I have a letter of presumptive eligibility notice. What benefits can I expect from you? 
I heard that there is reduced monthly payment for internet? 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us today. Our awesome digital care team will be happy to assist you. 

ACP is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) benefit program that helps ensure that households can afford the Internet and Mobile service they need for work, school, healthcare, and more. The benefit provides a subsidy of up to $30 per month toward Internet and Mobile service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. The subsidy can be applied to any tier of Xfinity Internet, including Internet Essentials.

A household is eligible for ACP if one member of the household meets any of the following criteria:

• Households making at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
  • Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, or did so in the 2020-2021 school year.
  • Qualifies for the Lifeline program, including any of the following benefits:
    • Medicaid - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
    • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
    • Federal Public Housing Assistance
    • Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
    • Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
    • Tribal Programs for Residents for Qualifying Tribal Lands: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, Tribal Head Start, Food Distribution Program on Tribal Reservation

You will need to get veriifed for the progioram by the national verifier first. You can do that here: https://nv.fcc.gov/lifeline

Once you have been approvedb by the National Verifier, you can enroll on our side by going to

https://www.xfinity.com/buy/plan/internet/ebb, and it can take up to two billing cycles to be applied.

We hope this information helps. Please let us know if yopu have additional questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here