U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, March 24th, 2023 10:56 AM

Closed

Do I have to call every month to have ACP applied?

After going through the process twice, ACP was applied only for March 2023 bill. It's back up for April. On top of it, both times when I talked to ACP (1-844-389-4681) it was torture trying to understand the representative. Their accent was just too heavy. It's already frustrating to have to call in and now you're dealing with someone who has no business being in phone work for Americans. They were very polite and professional but I was exhausted by the end of it and missed half of what they were saying. I thought I understood both times that this would be applied for 10 months. So, Xfinity are you trying to make this ACP process so difficult that we give up? If we were qualified for ACP that means we can really use it, so what is this run around? Otherwise, I have been happy with Xfinity for several years now, though the constantly increasing bills are troublesome.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there! You should not have to call each month to have the credit applied. Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ I did that and am waiting for a reply.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here