U

Tuesday, October 15th, 2024 8:56 PM

Customer Service Completely Unhelpful

This has been going on for months however I will start with July of this year I contacted Xfinity because my bill was promised to be 35.00 in Feb 2024(and i have transcript to prove it) however my bill was 115.00 per month. I spoke to someone who was very helpful and I explained and read the transcript stating my bill was the price above and he was able to remove a large chunk of the bill and so the account came to zero and I stated I wanted the essentials plan and he stated I was eligible and I said ok I would like to be enrolled with that ok great the call ended. Aug rolls around my bill is right back up to 115, September was the same. October they disconnect the internet I call and speak to someone she reconnects the internet and says she can reduce the price of the bill I say great she offers me a promotion and I state once again I want the essentials plan so she transfers me and I finally am actually placed on the essentials plan the next day my internet is disconnected again. I call once again today to end up discussing this $300 bill and getting it rectified to be met with an hour of refusing to do anything because I should have realized I wasn’t on the essentials plan however I never received an email for any of the previous changes to my account so I wasn’t aware that I should have received an email in July. Both the plenty’s to spoke to outright refused to help and stated that I should have been aware that my account hadn’t been changed to essentials. They were rude and insistent that there was nothing that could be done. I asked for a manager and he stated he was the manager and that I was stuck with the $300 bill.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 days ago

Hello, I can see why you'd be upset when you've been dealing with this billing request since February, user_Mv16a3. I'd love to look into this more, help in any way I can, and explore all of our options. We'll need to get full access to your account, so I have replied to your DM. As a friendly reminder for next time, please first create a public post and hold off on sending a DM until being requested by an official employee. Sending an unsolicited DM is a violation of our Forum Guidelines.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here