U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, March 13th, 2024 5:24 PM

Closed

Customer Service Billing

I have tried at least three times to get Customer Service Billing to refund various late fee charges that I consider invalid.  Each each, I have been promised refunds, but only $10 has been refunded so far.  Each time, the customer service agent interrupts the discussion in order to try to get me to buy another internet service provider's services for less money than I am paying Comcast, and each time I have said no. This seems to be something like a scam.  How can I get the false charges reversed?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

7 months ago

Hello @user_5d5140. We can take a closer look at your billing concern and see what is going on. 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

[Edited: Personal Information]

(edited)

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

7 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

Xfinity Support on billing

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

@dlinktony My team can help you with your billing concerns today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityShawn​ I am trying to close this issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_5d5140 Hello and thank you for reaching out. Will you please send a private message with your full name and address so, that we can review your account together? 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

The customer service for Xfinity is the worst I've ever dealt with. They should be fined by the FCC for poorly communicating and not being able to help with simple billing questions. Yes I did look online, I looked in the mobile app, and then I called to be transferred 50 times. Still unresolved.Xfinity is a [Edited - Abbreviated Profanity] and [Edited - Abbreviated Profanity]!

(edited)

This comment has been converted into a post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here