B

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, June 26th, 2024 2:59 PM

Unresolved Billing Concerns

The customer service for Xfinity is the worst I've ever dealt with. They should be fined by the FCC for poorly communicating and not being able to help with simple billing questions. Yes I did look online, I looked in the mobile app, and then I called to be transferred 50 times. Still unresolved.Xfinity is a [Edited - Abbreviated Profanity] and [Edited - Abbreviated Profanity]!

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 months ago

Hey there, @brookinsm1! Thanks for leaving a comment with your similar concerns on this post. Seeing as things are still unresolved for you, we definitely want to help however we can! That's why I've converted your comment into its own post under your username (to properly and efficiently address any and all questions you may have). And while we may still invite you to send us a Direct Message, if we need to take a closer look at your account, can I first have you provide some more details here? Without sharing personal/account details, of course. I want to see what we can do to help! Thank you in advance for taking the time to work with our Digital Care Team :)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I have called so many [Edited: Language] times to customer service and received NO HELP! I do not accept this canned response above. Until I can speak to someone that knows what the [Edited: Abbreviated Language] they are doing you can [Edited: Abbreviated Language]!

[Post has been edited for language and abbreviated language.]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@brookinsm1 - To clarify, I wrote this response specifically for your situation. Feel free to ask any further questions you might have! Our Digital Care Team is well-equipped and highly trained to address your billing concerns, we just need to know a little more about what's going on (when you get the chance). Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here