mizdelmonico's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 11:00 PM

Contract Ending

I'm coming to the end of a 2-year contract, and I would like to explore other options than my current triple play bundle: internet, tv, and voice. I'd like to downgrade to basic tv, obtain a flex box, and retain internet and voice services. 

Responses

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

6 m ago

I want to give an update on my positive experience with Comcast customer service. I dreaded calling to negotiate a new contract. It was surprising how smoothly the transaction went. I was on hold for only a couple minutes. The representative I spoke with didn't try to upsell me. We talked about my channel lineup and internet requirements. The price quoted included current taxes and fees. The cost is less than I'm currently paying. 

dcfox

Regular Contributor

• 

328 Messages

6 m ago

I recently did that and had a helpful agent. Yea even stated including taxes as you said that they said they could not do in the past. Bill was actually what she quoted.

ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

6 m ago

Hello All! Thanks for reaching out to us on Forums. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, but I am happy to hear you received help. We appreciate the positive feedback and please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. 

New to the Community?

Start Here