U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Oct 21, 2021 3:35 AM

Complaint form

Dear customer service team, 

I apologize in advance for the tone of my e-mail. I have wasted 20+ hours of my time to avoid fake charges and pay my bill to avoid service interruption, and I hope you can at least empathize with my frustration. In fact, I hate every further second spent on typing this complaint form. 
I have spoken repeatedly with 10+ Xfinity employees, of different seniority levels, trying to avoid fake charges on my account. I have gotten reassurance after reassurance, guarantee after guarantee, apology after apology. As of now, there is a late payment on my account because I refuse to pay fake charges. I have tried again and again to communicate with Xfinity, resolve the matter, and pay the right amount. In vain. I will not go over the details---they should be in the notes your colleagues have kept (as they said) attached to my account.  

At this point, I refuse to make another call or chat with Xfinity agents. If you remove the fake charges and the right amount shows up on my profile, I will gladly pay it at once. Else, I hope I can find a different service provider who will better respect my money and time. This is, by far, the worst service experience I have had. 

P.S. I have heard similar complaints from other Xfinity customers. It does not take that long to lose to the competition. 

Official Employee

• 

205 Messages

1 m ago

Hi, @user_f768f6! I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience in regard to your account and billing. I'm happy to look over your account. Can you please click the Direct Messaging icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first and last name so we may further assist you.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Right on.  I have tried to contact a human agent for three days now to no avail.  I'm searching for a competitive provider that has humans as customer support.

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

518 Messages

Hi, @Lcroftjr. I appreciate your time tryin to contact us and we are happy to help right here! Please send a direct message with your name, address, and what you need. 

Make sure you are signed in.

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon. 2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

2. Hit the compose button to the right of "conversations"

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

I am fed up with xfinity's version of customer service.  It is impossible to talk to a human.  I'll look for a competitor.

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

518 Messages

I can understand doing what you feel is best based on your experience. If you change your mind, I would love to help! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Again

Expert

• 

26.7K Messages

@lcroftjr Just to let you know, every Official Employee and Expert that responds on this forum are honest to goodness real live people, as are all other customers.  While this isn't like instant messaging, OE's respond as quickly as possible to both public posts and private messages.  And, the OE's are corporate employees, not your typical CSR's.  😉

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

They reset my cable box to factory settings and refuses to come fix it knowing my autistic son is gonna have meltdown without his scheduled tv time this company is unbelievable

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

680 Messages

@user_0c2d04 I am so sorry to hear the settings on the box were reset. We typically do not send techs to help with settings, but I want to help in any way I can. Are there specific settings you're looking for? 

New to the Community?

Start Here