FusilliJerry's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Sat, Jan 9, 2021 10:00 AM

Comcast not receiving payment

What is Comcast doing about December payments not being received by them? Apparently there are many. They haven't received or processed my check that was mailed on December 15 and I know another person who this has happened to. I have mailed bills to other institutions closer to Christmas and they have already processed them. This sounds more like a Comcast issue than the USPS.

Responses

Accepted Solution

CCTeds

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

7 m ago

@FusilliJerry 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. 

I can assure you that our team processes payments quckly and very soon after they are received.  I can see that payment was applied to your account on 1/10/2021. 

I can share from the USPS website https://www.usps.com/ the below the language at the top of their website in a red banner:

ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.

Apologies again and thanks for your patience. 

Again

Expert

• 

26.1K Messages

7 m ago

@FusilliJerry wrote:

What is Comcast doing about December payments not being received by them? Apparently there are many. They haven't received or processed my check that was mailed on December 15 and I know another person who this has happened to. I have mailed bills to other institutions closer to Christmas and they have already processed them. This sounds more like a Comcast issue than the USPS.

Did you put your account number on your check? and send the payment coupon with it?

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

7 m ago

I thought if I just sent a check to them they would know what to do with it. I've been paying bills for a long time and know that you need to include their coupon payment stub with it. I send my payment in the same way every time and they have never had an issue processing it. The last thing I want to have to do is pay the fee to put a stop payment on my check (which is only good for a limited time).

Again

Expert

• 

26.1K Messages

7 m ago

@FusilliJerry 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

New to the Community?

Start Here