U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Sep 29, 2021 4:12 PM

Comcast agents.- telling one price then the contract said a different price.-

Comcast [Edited: "Inflammatory"]??? Agents telling one price all this awesome discounts and everything is wonderful but then !! Baam!!!! The price is even higher.- they used a good scam trick there.-

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

552 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, @user_565d93, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your promotion! We definitely want you to be happy with your new promotional rate and never want you to feel like you were tricked! We would love to go over your billing details to ensure you are getting the best value for your services! You have reached the right place! 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJeniece 

this is what I mean.- agent told me if I sign the new contract my bill will b$115.- a month.- now my first bill is $178 and monthly will b $138./ so?

Official Employee

• 

552 Messages

We would love to take a look at your billing details and go over everything with you and ensure you are getting the correct promotion! We would need to take a look at your account in order to view your bill information. 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here